Describe your idea in fewer than 50 words.
Concrete measures will be undertaken in order to make the citizen of the villages feel its involvement in the actions which will lead to the awareness of the fact that the political, economical, social situation depends on the real participation of each village inhabitant at the respective locality matters.
What makes your idea unique?
It is obvious that the village population is not homogeneous, that is why there will be identified the social groups, target groups with common characters and interests, with similar behavior when it is treated with promises by the power organs, identifying the groups with a certain way of thinking and appreciating the decisions taken by the authorities.
These groups are:
- The youngsters that are unsure, that are neglected in the labor sphere, and that do not have an immediate perspective;
- Old people that are hopeless that are ready to elect anyone that promises a symbolic rise to the symbolic pension;
- The village intellectuals (professors, engineers, agronomists, doctors, librarians, etc), that lost out of the respect they once had and now they feel isolated and marginalized even by former students. ;
- Employees from different fields that usually do not know the essence of the decisions of the Superior Instances, even if they totally contradict the interests of this group
What impact have you had?
Editing some special supplements to the “Adev?rul” (Truth) publication the topics of which will be fundamental rights and freedoms of the human. The ways of benefiting of these rights will be highlighted; we will assure the public participation at the decision-making process; the third sector strengthening, rural women life, civic education, ethnic and political harmony – all these will be issues for the “Adev?rul”.
Describe the primary problem(s) that your project is addressing.
The right to information is fundamental, and limiting it, or even enclosing it, is an infraction of the human rights. Even if it is not declared by the official institutions, this is the situation of the absolute majority of the rural localities from Republic of Moldova. But in a society that is not informed, the public authorities can easily camouflage the inactivates or even the anti popular actions in the most cases.
Describe the steps that your organization is taking to make your project successful.
Editing some special supplements to the “Adev?rul” (Truth) publication.
The public survey will be undertaken within the community will have the purpose:
- Identifying the most important problem of the community members;
- Identifying the causes of these problems;
- finding out if there were tries to solve the problem and what was the result;
- finding out if the person will be available to be involved in the problems solution.
We think that the results of the survey will help in finding out the top of the community problems, the motives that generated them and also the availability percentage of the village people to be involved in the solution process.