Does your project utilize any of the innovative design principles below?
Putting Children in Charge: Giving children a voice and cultivating agency via experiential learning, project-based learning, and civic engagement.
Technical advice, develop business model and engaging partners
Network of implementing partners around the world working with children and youth; a widely recognized ethics education material
What key learning outcomes does your work seek to improve?
By participating in Kokoro, children will:
• Reflect about their values, beliefs, and identity;
• Strengthen their capacity to make well-grounded ethical decisions based on values that promote respect for other cultures and beliefs;
• Identify the needs of their societies and respond with an attitude of
• Develop collaborative skills, critical thinking, problem solving and non-
violent communication skills;
• Discover their capacity to transform their societies and take individual and
collective responsibility for the future;
• Nurture their spirituality