Participating is easy:
1) Choose a time span during the 48 hours of the media marathon (12th of November 0:00h – 13th of November 23:59h), during which you will offer coverage about the Wall, Israeli Apartheid and Palestinian resistance and global solidarity.
2) Let Stop the Wall know that you are participating in the Media Marathon so that we can insert your content in the 48 hours programming to be published a special website. Contact: [email protected]
3) Create your programming. We ask each participating media to contribute at least one piece of coverage; this can be an article, a radio programme or a video. Then send your content or a link to the site where it is published, to: [email protected]
or [email protected]
4) To create your coverage, draw upon the resources in your community. There is much information and media material already out there. Stop the Wall can also provide a range of resources, including video and audio interviews, factsheets and other media materials. Visit http://stopthewall.org/latestnews/2393.shtml to access material to support your media piece.
5) The media marathon includes the official launch of the online voting process of the It Is Apartheid Video contest. (See www.itisapartheid.tv) Encourage your audience to educate themselves by watching the videos and cast their vote on the best one. Use the videos for your own video broadcast.