Tell us about your partnerships
1. We partner with Intel Corporation to enjoy best price with their netbook convertible devices for the mobile teams.
2. We partner with Microsoft to get state-of-the-art innovative solutions and best prices in terms of licensing using their framework which might be adopted by other countries as well.
3. We partner with State Government to provide us all necessary supports with regards training, awareness sessions, Television broadcast, etc.
4. We partner with some NGO's who are also seeking funds to implement related projects in other States.
5. We are about partnering with more IT firms
Are you currently targeting other specific populations, locations, or markets for your innovation? If so, where and why?
We are already conceptualizing an idea to grow the educational system in Nigeria as well. We have been nominated by the State Government as part of their e-Education Stakeholders among others like HP, Intel and Microsoft.
We have school portals and some education digital content. We have upper hand in this direction because I was once the Technical Program Manager for Intel Corporation and managed the very first e-learning classroom using the Intel-powered Classmate PC world-wide.
What type of operating environment and internal organizational factors make your innovation successful?
Please elaborate on any needs or offers you have mentioned above and/or suggest categories of support that aren't specified within the list