THE WASTE MANAGEMENT

This Entry has been submitted.

THE WASTE MANAGEMENT: The Waste materials that are not used in our houses are recycle to use.

Peshawar, PakistanHayatabad Peshawar, Pakistan
Year Founded:
2014
Organization type: 
nonprofit/ngo/citizen sector
Project Stage:
Idea
Budget: 
$1,000 - $10,000
Project Summary
Elevator Pitch

Concise Summary: Help us pitch this solution! Provide an explanation within 3-4 short sentences.

Actually I live in Peshawar Pakistan.In our area there is no specific management for waste materials.I see that little boys are come on donkey in morning and evening time and people gave their waste materials.So we want to reform these materials into useful goods.

WHAT IF - Inspiration: Write one sentence that describes a way that your project dares to ask, "WHAT IF?"

WHAT IF these materials are reform then people feel very happy and clean..
About Project

Problem: What problem is this project trying to address?

The basic problem in our project is that about 70% people do not have any knowledge about these materials and also there is no specific management for these waste materials.So we want to create such a system that are free of waste substances and also it provide a useful product to people.

Solution: What is the proposed solution? Please be specific!

We identified the basic solution,1)proper management for waste 2)Adequate Reforming system both qualitative and quantitative. 3)Aware people about system.so in this way people feel very healthy and it create very fresh environment for the people.
Impact: How does it Work

Example: Walk us through a specific example(s) of how this solution makes a difference; include its primary activities.

The best examples of our project is that if we see in small industries there is proper management for anything so everything will take place proper in this way if we create a proper system for these waste materials so we can create such environment that people like them.let us to explain my examples first we inform people to gave their useful waste like empty bottles to selected people which are hire in our system then these materials are stored in our stores and the process of reforming are start up and this way we create a very clean environment.

Impact: What is the impact of the work to date? Also describe the projected future impact for the coming years.

The Impact of our work on society is very low.About 40% of people in our area effected and remaining 60% people are safe but if we built such a system that are limited access then we protect people.In future these system are more reliable and accurate.About 98% people are get benefit from this system and very high level of society are directly or indirectly are beneficial from this system.

Spread Strategies: Moving forward, what are the main strategies for scaling impact?

The full potential impact of reforming is that in our region there is areas that is small population and we use our system in these region and also we use a government policy for reforming and adopt their ideas to create a system. we also use such a biological system to minimize the impact in future.we use such a product in our system that are very low harm.
Sustainability

Financial Sustainability Plan: What is this solution’s plan to ensure financial sustainability?

We required a very high budget for this kind of system so we need resources to fulfill this project.

Marketplace: Who else is addressing the problem outlined here? How does the proposed project differ from these approaches?

The local Government in our areas has also the same problem but we can differ from those we want to built a system for present and for future that in present or in future people feel very happy in their clean environment and face no problem.
Team

Founding Story

We are nothing if say but we are everything if we see.Today The World need innovation,new ideas and new generation.We are living in small phase which are located in Peshawar in which most of the people are come from villages when we see these people their life style so think that these people need very importance to improve their lifestyle.

Team

MUHAMMAD BILAL FOUNDER ,BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION HONS IN HUMAN RESOURCE AND MANAGEMENT.
randomness