Tell us about the social impact of your innovation. Please include both numbers and stories as evidence of this impact
Because of scarcity of proper jobs and the state at which we find most of these girls especially educationally do not permit them to really go far. A typical example is one who is presently a teacher in home economics in one of the renowned Presbyterian secondary school in the North West. Two do serve as waitress in renowned hostels and most restaurants around town. Three are currently doing business with the knowledge they acquire from this organization
Problem: Describe the primary problem(s) that your innovation is addressing
We do have quite a number of problems
• To get these girls to believe in themselves and move on with live has been a difficult issue
• Lack of didactic materials for their education.
• Lack of proper equipments
• Lack of adequate finance
Actions: Describe the steps that you are taking to make your innovation a success. Include a description of the business model. What might prevent that success?
• Small conferences with parents where past girls serve as a testimony to others
• Training cost basically nothing
• Sale of produce from the training
Results: Describe the expected results of these actions over the next three years. Please address each year separately, if possible
Approximately 350 words left (1200 characters).
If your innovation seeks to impact public policy, how?
Approximately 150 words left (1200 characters).