Audience: Who have you identified as your customer/recipient groups and do these groups value your solution for different reasons? How do you engage different customer/recipient groups to deliver your solution?
Our target consumers are:
- individuals who go to work using their own cars, and are tired of driving.
- Females who avoid public transportation to avoid harassment
- People who are busy and need to utilize time lost while stuck in traffic
We target companies as well that:
- Do not have enough head count to have their own private transportation
- Who will save more if Their employees joined our network
- Companies that want to go green and decrease their carbon footprint
Scaling the solution: How would the prize money and publicity help you to achieve your objectives over the next two years?
They will help us finalize our IT system which will help us replicate our business model in other cities that need similar solutions.
Experience: Please provide examples of any previous entrepreneurial initiatives you have pioneered
Bus Pooling is my first start-up, however, before starting it, I quit my full time high-paying corporate job and started freelancing to save some time to finish my Master in Business Administration, which was a big risk as I am married but it worked and I was making good money from it as wel.
Are you are eligible to attend the Accelerator event in Cambridge and subsequent events in London, UK in January, 2015?